There is such a thing as easy estate planning.Estate Planning isn’t just about protecting assets, it’s about peace of mind for you and your loved ones. Our comprehensive approach is a cost-effective “no homework” way to protect your assets and prevent disputes that might arise in the future.
Don’t be tempted by risky “Do It Yourself” guides, kits and websites. Our estate attorneys are experienced professionals who have seen estates ruined by poorly thought-out cookie cutter solutions that left families vulnerable to taxes, litigating family members, probate, guardianship issues and unknown creditors.
Our free advice to you: DON’T DO THIS TO YOUR LOVED ONES.
Contact one of our attorneys today or call us.
What Is Estate Planning?
It’s a carefully crafted plan designed to:
Give your loved ones access to your healthcare information and doctors should you become incapacitated.
- Distribute assets after a person dies.
- Avoid the prying eyes of the courts (by avoiding probate, if appropriate).
- Preserve the maximum value of an estate by minimizing estate taxes and other expenses.
- Grants a loved one or trusted advisor the ability to make financial and healthcare decisions for you should you become incapacitated.
Some of the Estate Planning tools we employ include, but are not limited to:
- Living Will
- Powers of Attorney for Property, Finances & Health Care
- Revocable Living Trusts or Irrevocable Trusts
- Life Insurance Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts